This Privacy Statement is to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us:
- We will only collect information that we believe to be relevant and required to fully understand a patient’s presenting problem and to be able to offer appropriate treatment options.
- We will maintain these records on our secure systems; any paperwork will be scanned and saved securely, paperwork will then be destroyed immediately.
- we will use patient information to provide patients with better service, eg reminders/confirmation/changes to appointments.
- we may pass patient information to a third party if that specific third party instructed us to provide physiotherapy treatment, and you have consented to being treated.
- we will not disclose patient information to any external organisation unless we have patient consent.
- we aim to keep customer information up-to-date
- we maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to patient information by anyone.
- all our team members with permitted access to patient information are specifically required to observe all confidentiality obligations.
- Please raise any concerns you may have with either your treating physiotherapist, or with the Clinic Lead, Michael Thomas on 01628 629638
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we will ensure that we respect the trust that you place in us.